Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I’ve selected my picks for today’s Top Ten Tuesday based on fictional book characters.
1. Katsa from Graceling. She has the gift of survival so she would come in very handy.
2. Gale from The Hunger Games – once he’s over Katniss, of course. He’s a survivor, a loyal friend and I feel he would provide some great company. *winks*
3 & 4. Zuzanna and Mik from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. These two make such a sweet couple and always make the best out of a bad situation. Mik would have rescued his violin of course so together they could provide some much needed entertainment. The very cool fan art below is from Elaku Dark.
5. Aragorn (Strider) from The Lord of the Rings. As a ranger, Aragon knows how to survive in the wilds.
6. Sammy from Life in Outer Space. Yes, he would probably be useless at the whole wilderness survival thing but very few characters make me laugh like he did.
7 & 8 Jamie and Claire Fraser from the Outlander series. It wouldn’t be fair on them to split them up and they make such a great team. Claire’s medical skills would be a huge benefit to the group.
9. Will Parry from The Subtle Knife. Despite being only 12 years of age, Will showed great strength of character. Plus it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have that knife around.
10. Hermione Granger because she’s Hermione Granger. And if things become too dull on the island she can apparate us out of there!